The Apostle Paul warned the Church to be
aware of "false brethren", "false prophets"and "false
teachers"; who as "grievous wolves shall enter in
among you, not sparing the flock; and from among your own selves shall men arise, ... who
privily ... bring in damnable heresies ... speaking perverse things, to draw away the
disciples after them. ... Wherefore watch ..." (Gal. 2:4; 2Pe 2:1; Acts 2-:29-31) We aim to answer those who
would pervert the Truth.
- "The Vision": A Reply to the DAWN [HTML]
- A Reply to the Sermon: "Doctrines":
- "Where is His Promised
Presence?" <Coming Soon>
- Has the Thousand Years of CHrist
Reign Begun? <Coming Soon>
- Israel: A Blesser Nation? <Coming
- "That Servant" <Coming
- Is the 'High Calling' over?
- A Test of Time - An Affirmation
of the Bible Chronology as Presented in The Time is at Hand [PDF]
- Dating the Desolation
- A treatise on the "Gentile Times" and the year 1914 [PDF]
- Marking Time -
Chronology for the Bible Student [PDF]
- Questions on the Ransom
More to come .....
HOME | F.A.Q'S | LIBRARY | FORUM | NEWSLETTER | BOOKSTORE | CONTACT US
1995-2007 Bible Student Ministries. All rights reserved.